ABOUT THE CHEF
- Graduated from Tsuji Gakuen Culinary and Confectionery College
- Started working at Monte primo
- Moved to Italy Worked at Le Coq d'Or, Celestina,
Al Grottino, Arco di San Calisto,
Bone Novelle (Chef) and Passetto (Chef)
- Returned to Japan
- Ristorante Colosseo (Chef)
- Ristorante Italiano SOGNI di SOGNI
- Opened Figo
The chef’s abilities also come from years of mentoring young chefs
at technical schools. The chef is also featured in the various media such as the “Iron Chef” (a TV program from Fuji Television Network Inc.)
- Restaurant Name
- 1 chome 8-12, Azalea Tower Building 4th Floor, Ishibashi, Ikeda,
- Fill out the reservation form on the reservation page.
*Reservations are available until 3:00 pm previous day and up to 90 days in advance
- 8 counter seats
- Phone number
- 6:00 pm～
*For best taste, our dishes are served to our guests at the best possible timing when everyone is gathered and ready to start together.
Please choose a starting time of either 6:00 pm or 7:00 pm.
- ◆By train (Hankyu Takarazuka line), 3 mins walk from the west exit of “Ishibashi Handai mae” station
◆By car, 5 mins from Itami airport
*Parking is not available. (There are several coin parking lots nearby.)